Tuesday, September 12, 2017
1:45 – 3:00 p.m.
At this session, leaders of The CAS Institute will share the latest information about the Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential being offered through The CAS Institute (iCAS), a subsidiary of the CAS.
This informative and interactive session will cover:
- What the Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential is and how it will benefit your career.
- The five requirements for earning the new credential.
- The knowledge, competencies and applications to business needs that have been incorporated into the credential’s learning objectives, and how mastery will be assessed.
- The Experienced Practitioner Pathway, which will grant credentials to those working in data science and predictive analytics who are recognized as accomplished professionals in the field.
- The formation of a specialist practice community within iCAS for those interested in data science and predictive analytics.
- Any questions you may have about The CAS Institute and any of its credential offerings.
The session will be led by:
- Amy Brener, Director, The CAS Institute
- Louise Francis, CSPA, FCAS, MAAA, iCAS Subject Matter Expert
- Bob Miccolis, FCAS, MAAA, Chair, iCAS Leadership Advisory Council
Join us at Loews Philadelphia Hotel’s Commonwealth Hall C, 1200 Market Street, 1:45 to 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 12th to learn more about the Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics credential.
You do not need to register for CLRS in order to attend. So that we may plan accordingly, if you plan to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And please feel free to share this invitation with a colleague.