April 21, 2020
Due to the disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, The Institutes, which administers CSPA Exams 1 and 2 for us, has modified the process for the next examination window. For safety and convenience, you can register starting May 4, 2020 for non-proctored virtual Exams 1-2 for the second quarter testing window, from May 4 to June 30, 2020.
- To complete the iCAS PC1 or DS1 exam using the virtual option, students need a web-enabled device, an up-to-date browser, and reliable internet access.
- Virtual exams include 100 application-based multiple-choice questions and will be timed at 3 hours. Once the exam starts, the timer cannot be paused.
- The exams are designed to our usual standards and will give the same designation credit as a proctored exam. We expect students to complete exams in an ethical and honorable way.
- The virtual exam is only available for one attempt between May 4 and June 30, 2020. If a student does not pass, they will need to retake the exam at an in-person testing center at a later date.
- Once signed up for the exam: to access it, simply login to TheInstitutes.org site, select My Courses and then select the exam from the list of courses.
The free online Ethics and Professionalism Course, also required, remains available on demand.