June 23, 2020
The CAS Institute is proud to be a media partner for an upcoming virtual conference for data analytics executives and professionals: Data & Analytics: Live 2020 (July 14-16, 2020).
This free to attend*, end-to-end digital conference includes keynote theatres, an interactive exhibition, virtual meet-the-speaker breakouts, networking areas and more. D&A: Live will provide the connections, best practices and insights needed to realize business value from data, empowering executives with actionable insights to maximize their company’s return on data and analytics. Visit the website to sneak peek the platform and find out more: https://bit.ly/2AxMOi2. Register with promo code “iCAS” when you request your pass!
Join more than 500 attendees within this unique, virtual environment and maximize your connections with over 24 hours of networking. Share, learn and discuss a range of topics appropriate for organizations at every stage of analytics maturity, with confirmed speakers including:
- Wes Chaar, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Catalina
- Cetin Karakus, Global Head of Analytical Solutions, BP
- Rajeeve Kaul, Global Chief Pricing Officer, Mcdonald’s
- Matthew Lewis, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Medistrava
- Fauzia Saeed, Director, Analytics & Marketing Insights, Thermofisher Scientific
- Sears Meritt, Head of Data, Strategy & Architecture, Massmutual
- Meena Iyer, Director, Analytics & Marketing Insights, Tailored Brands
- Fawad Butt, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, United Health Group
- View the agenda, all confirmed speakers, and find out more online!
Join us online July 14-16! Register your complimentary ticket today: https://bit.ly/2UGQ7KW
*Please note: Free passes are only available for Data/Analytics Practitioners from all industries who do not offer as their core business any solutions, recruitment services, consultancy or offer any software/hardware solutions within the data community. Please contact Corinium for Sponsorship Opportunities. Vendor/ Solutions Provider passes are also available for $499: https://bit.ly/3hn2Ufa