September 25, 2020
The CAS Institute is proud to be a media partner for an upcoming virtual conference for data analytics executives and professionals: Chief Data & Analytics Officers Fall 2020 (October 19-21, 2020).
This free to attend*, end-to-end digital conference includes keynote theatres, an interactive exhibition, networking areas and more. CDAO will provide the connections, best practices and insights needed to realize business value from data, empowering executives with actionable insights to maximize their company’s return on data and analytics. Visit the website to sneak peek the platform and find out more: https://bit.ly/3heVF7U. Register with promo code “iCAS” when you request your pass!
Join more than 500 attendees within this unique, virtual environment and maximize your connections with over 24 hours of networking. Share, learn and discuss a range of topics appropriate for organizations at every stage of analytics maturity, with confirmed speakers including:
- Rajeeve Kaul, Global Chief Pricing Officer, McDonald’s
- Tiffany Perkins-Munn, MD, Global Head of Research, Analytics & Data, BlackRock
- Deepna Devkar, VP Data Science & Engineering, CNN
- Joe Vellaiparambil, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, AXA-Equitable
- Tobin Thomas, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Lockheed Martin
- Ren Zhang, Chief Data Scientist, BMO Financial
- Lockie Andrews, Chief Digital & Data Science, UNTUCKit
- JoAnn Stonier, Chief Data Officer, Mastercard
- View the agenda, all confirmed speakers & session details online!
Join us online October 19-21! Register your complimentary ticket today: https://bit.ly/3heVF7U
*Please note: Free passes are only available for Data/ Analytics Practitioners from all industries who do not offer as their core business any solutions, recruitment services, consultancy or offer any software/hardware solutions within the data community. Please contact us for Sponsorship Opportunities. Vendor/ Solutions Provider passes are also available for $199. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org