February 7, 2017
Leaders from the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) will be in Chicago on Thursday, February 16 to share the latest information about the new Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential being offered through The CAS Institute (iCAS), a subsidiary of the CAS.
Introducing the Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) Credential
February 16, 2017
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. CST
JW Marriott Chicago, Monroe Room
151 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60603
This informative and interactive session will cover:
- The five requirements for earning the new credential.
- The knowledge, competencies and applications to business needs that have been incorporated into the credential’s learning objectives, and how mastery will be assessed.
- The Experienced Practitioner Pathway, which will grant credentials to those working in data science and predictive analytics who are recognized as accomplished professionals in the field.
- The formation of a specialist practice community within iCAS for those interested in data science and predictive analytics.
- Any questions you may have about The CAS Institute and any of its credential offerings.
Participants are encouraged to bring any colleagues (actuary or non-actuary) with a strong interest in predictive analytics.
The session will be led by:
- Brian Brown, FCAS, MAAA, CAS President-Elect
- Amy Brener, Director, The CAS Institute
- Chris Monsour, FCAS, MAAA, iCAS Predictive Analytics/Data Science Subject Matter Expert
If you plan to attend, please send an email to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based upon interest, an informal networking happy hour may follow the conclusion of the session.