August 18, 2020
The Casualty Actuarial Society is once again presenting its award-winning In Focus Seminar as a completely virtual event, October 20 – 22, 2020. This virtual seminar has opportunities for education, networking, and meeting with exhibitors, all in an immersive environment designed to make you feel like you are at an in-person meeting — all with no travel, no additional expenses, and from the convenience of your own desk.
This three-day event focuses on one main topic for each day:
- Pandemics and the P&C Industry – October 20
- Implementing Data Analytics for Underserved Topics – October 21
- Expanding the Actuarial Toolbox – October 22
Each day will focus on one main track, so you can register for one day, two, or all three days at a discount. We have scheduled breaks and exhibit time to allow you to interact with other attendees and exhibitors or to take care of your own work.
IN FOCUS VIRTUAL SEMINAR FEATURES:
Lobby – This virtual hall will be your hub to all aspects of the event, including:
- Theater – All sessions will take place in a webinar-like theater.
- Exhibit Hall – Connect with virtual exhibitors, view their materials, chat one-on-one with company reps, and win a prize in the Exhibitor Raffle.
- Lounge – Network with other attendees at the virtual seminar, chat about specific topics or give your impressions of the sessions.
- Resources – Download presentation materials for you to use in your work.
- Help Desk – Get all your technical support questions answered at the staffed help desk.
Also, participate in the Badge game! Badges are given for being the most engaging attendee at the seminar. Compete with other attendees on the leaderboard!