October 7, 2019
Do you need help identifying appropriately qualified candidates for your catastrophe team? Does your organization want to provide a more structured career path for analysts?
On Thursday, September 26, The CAS Institute (iCAS) and the International Society for Catastrophe Managers (ISCM) provided a free one hour comprehensive review of our Catastrophe Risk Management Credentialization program. This partnership brings together ISCM’s expertise of catastrophe management leaders and iCAS’ experience educating and credentialing quantitative professionals. You can find the recorded webinar below.
We reviewed the details of how this credential program:
- can bolster your existing catastrophe team
- help you make the right hires in the future.
- provide training for analysts in catastrophe risk management that is not tied to a vendor model.
Attendees learned more about:
- Credential tiers:
Tier 1 – Certified Specialist in Catastrophe Risk (CSCR)
Tier 2 – Certified Catastrophe Risk Management Professional (CCRMP)
- Criteria for granting certification to experienced practitioners in lieu of exams
- Exam requirements, costs and timelines
- Curriculum and exam writing rigor