July 20, 2017
The CAS Professional Education department has batched a number of recordings of past top-rated predictive modeling sessions and now makes this available to members of The CAS Institute (iCAS) and of the CAS. iCAS members receive the special rate of $89 for all 16 recordings, while between now and August 31, CAS members who are not iCAS members receive a 10% discount off the standard price and can now purchase these for $115. The package includes these recordings:
- Easy Tree-sy: Everyday Applications for Decision Trees (from the 2017 Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar)
- Three GLM sessions (from the 2016 RPM Seminar)
- Frankenstein Created the GLM – What Could Go Wrong? (from the 2015 RPM Seminar)
- And the Winner is…? How to Pick a Better Model (from the 2014 RPM Seminar)
- Plus 10 more sessions.
In order for a session to be included in this package, it must have received an average session evaluation score of 4.0/5.0. These sessions are highly rated because of the mix of content and presentation skills of the speakers.
Take advantage of the opportunity to possibly earn up to 23 CE hours* with this specially priced Predictive Modeling Recordings Package for iCAS and CAS members. Please complete this form today to access all of these recordings. For more information please contact Nora Potter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the American Academy of Actuaries.