August 8, 2017
Members of The CAS Institute (iCAS) are invited to attend Chief Analytics Officer, Fall, a forum for senior analytics professionals to share knowledge and tackle some of the industry’s most critical topics related to data science and analytics. Taking place October 2-3 in Boston, the event will include a dedicated Analytics for Insurance Day, with discussions centered around:
- Analytics as a disruptive innovator to the traditional insurance model.
- Optimizing data science and actuarial practices for underwriting and pricing.
- Defining “big data era” strategies for attracting, retaining and nurturing analytical talent.
Featured speakers will include:
- Pete Bothwell, FCAS, iCAS Predictive Analytics Subject Matter Expert, on using “dark data” to form better insights.
- Scott Hallworth, FCAS, Chief Data Officer & Chief Model Risk Officer, Capital One, on deepening customer relationships through analytics.
- Kimberly Holmes, ACAS, SVP, Strategic Analytics, XL Catlin, on measuring the impact of mature analytics.
- Eric Huls, FCAS, Chief Data Officer and Chief Data Science Officer, Allstate, on shaping the best analytics team.
- Jay Rajendra, FCAS, Chief Analytics Officer, Arch Capital Group, on innovation on analytics.
- Justin VanOpdorp, FCAS, SVP, Chief Analytics Officer, Lockton Companies, on analytics as a hybrid function.
iCAS members can are eligible for 35% off the current pricing by using discount code CAS35 at the end of the registration process when using this page. Visit the event website to view the complete agenda.