August 27, 2018
Members of The CAS Institute (iCAS) are invited to attend the Chief Analytics Officer Fall Forum. This is an opportunity for senior analytics professionals to share knowledge and tackle some of the industry’s most critical topics related to data science and analytics. Taking place October 8-11, 2018 in Boston, the event will include a dedicated Analytics for Insurance Day on October 8 featuring topics such as:
- Analytics as a disruptive innovator to the traditional insurance model.
- Unlocking the potential in artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies to better deliver business results.
- Strategies to build an environment that attracts top analytical talent.
Featured speakers will include:
- David Bassi, FCAS, Executive Director, EY, on capturing the power of analytics in insurance.
- Todd W. Lehmann, FCAS, CSPA, Vice President & Chief Actuary, Quincy Mutual Group, on the successful collaboration between actuaries and data scientists.
- John Xu, FCAS, Vice President, Actuarial & Analytics, CSAA Insurance Group, on the use of AI and machine learning in the claims process.
**New this year: attendees can purchase a Focus Day Only Pass to attend only the Analytics for Insurance Day on October 8. iCAS members are eligible for $100 off the current registration prices (including day passes) using discount code CAS100.